SkyWars Changelog 19/05
We've just started rolling out a new version of SkyWars, focusing on fixing some minor gameplay issues and bugs. You'll see this version appear on games over the next few hours.
- Ender Pearls will no longer cause death, but instead, leave you with half a heart of health
- Added play area enforcement, with minimum play height activating 3 minutes into livegame
- Decreased rate of "unlucky TNT" when mining lucky (gold) ores
- Fixed "Ores Mined" lobby stat hologram
- Fixed an issue when breaking blocks outside of your island border would result in item drops even though the block remained
- Fixed an issue where right-click (interacting) to equip armor could cause enchantments to be lost
- Fixed "0 hearts left" when being killed by a player with a half a heart
- Fixed an issue where ghost boom boxes could be seen in the void
- Fixed fire turning invisible when destroying a block beneath it
There are some other issues we're currently researching and hope to have updates soon! As always thank you to anyone who reported bugs on our forums.