It's time for another content update, this time for DeathRun! This update comes with lots of bug fixes, new unlocks, new features and a brand new map!
20 New Levels
We've increased the level cap from 20 to 40.
- New unlock category: Leap Effects
- 5 new death markers
- 4 new capes
- 2 new death skins
- 3 new avatars
- 1 new costume
- 5 new hub titles
Player Visibility Toggling
You can now toggle the visibility of the other runners in your game.
- Visible: Normal players
- Small: Players are shrunk and their names are hidden
- Hidden: No other players are visible
First Come, First Serve Traps
The first death to enter a trap will have priority over it, other deaths will no longer be able to activate the trap until the first death has left the activation region.
The temple in the lobby has mysteriously opened up, revealing a brand new lobby parkour!
We're trialing a new feature where recently published maps will be pinned to the top of the voting menu for 2 weeks.
Ew bugs! We're always looking out for bugs and will regularly update games outside of content updates to fix them. Some of the bugs fixed in this update include:
- Terminal fire trap had incorrect messaging
- Western wall spawn traps did not give correct kill credit
- Viaduct trap teleport locations sometimes faced the wrong way
- Gardens fire arrows did not give correct kill credit
- Fire damage can kill a player after dying
- Viaduct checkpoint faces the wrong direction
As always, if you have feedback on this update or need to report a bug; head to our forums.