Ground Wars: Mini-Update
A mini-update to Ground Wars is being deployed to all regions.
- Added brand new map: Azure
- Added brand new map: The Inferna
- Decreased the amount of imposter time from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Added a message when a teammate becomes an imposter.
- Added "Imposter" tag above the head of the imposter for friendly team members.
- Added a message when a teammate is no longer an imposter.
Developer note: We know that imposters were sometimes confusing. It wasn't always clear why a teammate could cross over into enemy territory. We hope the messaging changes help clarify that. We also acknowledge that Imposter in the right hands was too powerful, which is why we have reduced the active imposter time.
- Increased the amount of health Golden Powerups have from 15 to 30. Also changed the health bar design to better represent progress.
- Powerups now have colored titles/messages to represent their effect (green for positive, red for negative).
- Added a UI title when blinded by a blindness egg, to better differentiate between blindness and death.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to drown in water.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to claim the refill powerup while respawning.
- Fixed a bug that didn't handle void damage correctly.
- Fixed some minor quest criteria bugs.
We hope you enjoy this mini-update! As always, thank you for the continued feedback.