Murder Mystery Balance Patch
A new update to Murder Mystery has been deployed to all regions. This patch is to help further balance changes introduced in the recent Murder Mystery update.
- Increased XP coin cap to 50 (based on survey results)
- Increased murderer kill XP from 10 to 15
- Introduced murderer-specific XP coin cap (currently set to 20)
Developer note: It seems people like being able to collect more coins for more XP, but it has resulted in games being longer than we'd like. To help combat this, we have introduced a murderer-specific XP coin cap. However, to ensure murderers still have an opportunity to gain a good amount of XP, we have increased the XP per kill. Our hope is this will motivate murderers not to hold the game up. We will re-evaluate and tweak as necessary.
- Pigment: Cubes will no longer grant a bow on collection
- Pigment: The murderer can now see the cubes, but cannot interact with them
Developer note: We've heard from many players that the cubes granting a bow was too overpowered, making the games much harder for the murderer. Now, the cubes will only grant you an extra arrow.
Thank you for all your feedback so far! Your feedback helps us make changes like this, so keep it coming. If you have feedback, please let us know on our Discord or Forums.