Murder Mystery Balance Patch
An update to Murder Mystery is being deployed to all regions to adjust gameplay balance and fix some minor bugs.
- Increased XP coin cap from 30 to 40.
- Super and epic coins will no longer spawn for the first minute of the game.
- Super and epic coin spawn rates have been tweaked.
- Armor no longer protects the murderer, although it can be purchased for cosmetic purposes.
- Armor now grants 3 seconds of invincibility when broken, to prevent murderer sword spam.
- Tweaked the map Chroma in an attempt to improve framerates.
- Fixed a bug where Armor items could be out of stock when the game started.
Developer note: We will continue to balance the gameplay based on community feedback. We understand this update made being a murderer harder, and we hope the tweaks to the coin spawn rates will help rectify that. Additionally, now that prestiging is possible, we'll continue to tweak XP, so leveling doesn't feel like a long-winded chore.
If you find any bugs or have feedback, please let us know on our Discord or forums.