Murder Mystery Update 🔍
Pick up your magnifying glass, it's time for a Murder Mystery update!
- Added epic and super coins that grant 3 and 6 coins respectively.
- When interacted with by a Sheriff, players' gravestones show how long ago the player was killed.
- Replaced the Sheriff's hat with a magnifying glass.
- The Murderer's throwable is now tap-to-throw (mobile improvement).
Each map has unique features to discover.
Players that have reached the maximum level (100) can now prestige. Prestiging will reset your level to level 1, and grant you the following rewards:
- A special costume when you prestige for the first time.
- A prestige icon next to your name in chat, and above your player's head in the lobby.
- A hub title with a special icon to represent your prestige level.
- An exclusive avatar.
- 500 Quest Points.
Global unlocks (hub titles, costumes, and avatars) that you previously unlocked through leveling up will be kept, but you will have to unlock in-game unlocks again, by leveling up.
You can prestige up to five times, and each time you do, you will unlock a new prestige icon, and an additional hub title and avatar.
Developer note: We understand not all players wanted prestige added. However, all games with 100 levels will eventually get the ability to prestige. It is fully optional and does not affect gameplay.
Various custom models across all maps have been updated. This should improve performance and bring the visual style in-line with the rest of The Hive.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know on our Discord server or forums!