SkyWars: Kits Fast-Follow Update 2
Thanks to your feedback, we're continuing to update SkyWars: Kits. Today's update sees a slight rework to the trapper kit and a few other changes.
- Invisibility spell now removes armor while being used. When the spell expires, armor is automatically re-equipped. If armor was equipped during invisibility, the armor that provides the least defense will be added to your inventory.
- Invisibility now creates a particle trail at your feet while active.
- Spell of Invisibility now regenerates 20 seconds after last use.
- Reverted Diamond Shovel back to Golden Shovel, with plans to add unbreaking in the near future.
- Trappers now start with a Diamond Pickaxe.
Developer note: We heard that trapper was slightly too underpowered. We hope these changes help. We understand this could result in an over-correction and we will be monitoring feedback closely. We understand this might make the builder kit less valuable, however, we're planning to add some new perks to the builder kit - including a block breaker boombox.
- The critical health perk now only plays a sound to the affected player.
Developer note: We heard that the sound/perk is giving away too much information to nearby players. This meant nearby players knew you were on critical health and would then chase the kill. We're hoping this balances that slightly and will continue to tweak if needed.
Keep the feedback coming, SkyWars Kits is a living game and will be updated regularly.