Treasure Wars Gameplay Update
It's time for a Treasure Wars update!
This gameplay update brings loads of new features, quality of life changes, and 12 new maps!
New ItemsChorus Fruit
- Teleports you back to your spawn island when eaten.
- Deals 5 hearts of damage when used. If below 5 hearts, leaves you with half a heart.
- Can be purchased from the merchant for 5 diamonds. Each merchant has a limited stock of 2 Chorus Fruit.
- Golden boots that completely negate fall damage.
- Can be purchased from the merchant for 3 emeralds.
- Can be used to quickly break wool (can be purchased for 10 gold).
Players that have reached the maximum level (100) can now prestige. Prestiging will reset your level to level 1, and grant you the following rewards:
- A prestige icon next to your name in chat, and above your player's head in the lobby.
- A hub title with a special icon to represent your prestige level.
- An exclusive avatar.
- 500 Quest Points.
Global unlocks (hub titles, costumes, and avatars) that you previously unlocked through leveling up will be kept, but you will have to unlock in-game unlocks again, by leveling up.
You can prestige multiple times, and each time you do, you will unlock a new prestige icon, and additional hub titles and avatars.
Personal Win Streaks
Treasure Wars now tracks personal win streaks. Your current win streak is displayed on the stats hologram in all Treasure Wars lobbies.
To prevent targeting, we will not be making players' win streaks public, nor will the data be available on our API.
Wins in all Treasure Wars modes count towards your personal win streak.
- Updated the merchant and treasure indicator models.
- Added custom, colored items for boomboxes.
- When your treasure is destroyed, it will now tell you who destroyed it in chat.
- Summoners now display how many items are waiting to be picked up.
- Each merchant now has a limited stock of 4 golden apples, as opposed to there being a global cap per game.
- All 3D models are now entities - this improves performance and reduces the likelihood of the 'pink glitch' occurring.
- Fairytale Forest
- Fairy Garden (Revamped)
As always, we'll be making changes based on your feedback - be sure to tell us your thoughts on our Discord server or forums!