Our next update to Treasure Wars is now in preview mode on all regions. This update has significant changes to the meta, and as such, we want your feedback to ensure we release a balanced update.
- Standard Boombox: Deals damage to nearby enemies
- Knockback Boombox: Launches you on detonation
- Block Breaker Boombox: Destroys nearby player placed blocks, except blast-proof ones
- Golden apples have been changed to 5 diamonds each
- Bows have increased to 10 diamonds each
- Arrows have increased to 20 gold for a stack of 8
- Added blast-proof glass at 3 emeralds for a stack of 5
In addition to the store changes, additional gameplay balance changes have been introduced:
- Close-range arrow shots now deal less damage, to discourage bow spam
- Final kills now grant double points
- Bridge Builders no longer have broken necks/face the wrong way
- Corrected a typo when purchasing items from the store
Look & Feel
- Implemented new victory screen
After your feedback has been implemented, the official release will also contain four new maps; one for each category of the game.